The Department of Pharmaceutics at BVCOP has adequate facilities to perform drug characterisation, formulation and design of novel drug delivery systems, and stability studies of dosage forms. The department offers knowledge that helps to convert a new chemical entity into a stable and suitable dosage form. It deals with the process of developing drug delivery systems for drugs and their evaluation.
1) Multi-particulate Drug Delivery Systems
2) Sustained Release Dosage Forms
3) Novel drug delivery systems
1) Sponsored research projects from BRNS, DBT and University of Mumbai
2) Collaborations with government agencies like Tata Memorial Hospital and ACTREC