i) Lipidic and polymeric nanoparticles.
ii) Microemulsion based drug delivery systems including herbal combination therapy drugs.
iii) Gastroretentive formulations.
Note: Working extensively with QbD based approach for some of the above formulation platform technologies especially topical preparations, for enhancing skin permeation and skin retention potential of BCS Class II azole antifungal drugs
1) Project Investigator for a SERB-DST funded collaborative research project on veterinary nanovaccines with a JRF sanctioned for 3 years.
2) Recipient of three University of Mumbai Minor Research Grants.
3) Our review based publication uploaded by Bentham Science Publishers as a PODCAST(Above 1750 views till date). Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu-J1pPcUWw
4) Recipient of Best Poster Award at CRS-IC during February 2016.
5) Invited Speaker at an International conference IDDST-Japan in July 2017.
6) As part of scientific scrutiny skills have identified an error in an IP monograph.
7) Member of Review panel of Elsevier Science Publishers.
8) As part of Industry-Institute-Interaction completed a referencing based assignment which favourably reflected the company product’s therapeutic edge vis-à-vis it’s competitor product brand.
9) Elsevier book chapter on nanovaccines for oral delivery published.
Topical drug delivery system, Mucoadhesive systems, Orodispersible systems
1) First prize in poster presentation at IPA ICPPS at New Delhi in 2009
2) Received University Minor Research Grant
Dr. Neha Dand
( M. Pharm (Pharmaceutics), Ph. D. (Tech) in Pharmaceutics )
Mucoadhesive systems, Orodispersible systems, Gastroretentive systems, Nanoparticles and other solubility enhancement techniques
1) Invited as a judge for the intercollegiate, scientific poster competition, at Rx festival, organised by Indian Pharmaceutical Association, Maharashtra State Branch.
2) First rank at B. Pharm level in University of Mumbai
3) M. K. Rangnekar bronze medal for the year 2004
4) G. P. Nair award for the year 2004
5) IPCT Outstanding Pharmacy Student of the year award
6) SRF under BRNS research grant
7) Received University minor research grant
8) Best teacher award for 2015
9) Ratan Tata scholarships
10) University minor research grant
Dr. minakshi Patnaik
( M. Pharm, Ph. D. in Pharmaceutics )
Ph. D. in Pharmaceutics
Ms. Sujata Rajaram Jagtap
( M. Pharm In Quality Assurance )
Method development, validation and stability indicating methods for anti-infective drug.
Method development and validation for anti-diabetic drug.
Ms. Sampada Suresh Bhosale
( M. Pharm In Pharmacology )
Pre-clinical evaluation of drugs acting on Central Nervous System, Hepatic toxicity, anti-inflammatory and arthritis. Invitro models of hepato toxicity.
Standardization of traditional formulation.
MS. PALLAVI MARUTI SUTAR
( M. Pharm In Pharmaceutical Chemistry )
Method development, validation and stability indicating methods for anti-histaminic drug.
Method development and validation of anti-epileptic drug.
1) Synthesis of Schiff’s bases, heterocyclic compounds.
2) Design and synthesis of anti infective agents.(Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-tubercular activity)
3) Molecular docking studies of inhibitors of CYP450-lanosterol -14-α-demethylase and Carbonic anhydrase enzyme
Pre-clinical evaluation of medicinal plants for Anti-hyperlipidemic, Anti-diabetic and Anti-inflammatory Activity
Invited as a judge for the intercollegiate, scientific poster competition, at Rx festival, organised by Indian Pharmaceutical Association, Maharashtra State Branch.
Invited for the Guest-lecture by the C. U. Shah College Of Pharmacy, S.N.D.T. University, Mumbai.
Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Pharmacy
Sector-8, C.B.D., Belapur,Navi Mumbai-400 614. " Re-accredited by NBA till June 2021"
“42nd rank at the National Institutional Ranking Framework 2018 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India”